The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.
Application forms for admissions for the next academic year for playgroups to Grade 8 will be available online from October 4th 2017 at 9am .
For applying you would need soft copies of your photographs ( child and parents), child’s aadhar card number, birth certificate and the immunisation record. After submission there will be an interview call sent by email based on which admission is processed.
Entrance test for Grade 3-8will be conducted on 4th November Saturday.
Interactions for Kindergarten and Grade 1 will be held on 11th and 12th October and 26th October
This process is managed by the admissions officer Mrs Hamsini Murthy who can be contacted by email, email@example.com. She will also facilitate a school tour and assist you during the admission process.
Contact person: Merlin Sequera ( 8.30am-2.30pm)- 7676617788, 9845008461,7338452405/7338452406
The selection procedure is as follows:
Applicants for the next academic year 2018-19 will be invited for an interaction. Invitations are based on the following criteria:-
a) First come first serve
b) The age criteria for Kindergarten which we strictly adhere to is:-
- Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2015
- LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2014
- UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2013
- Grade 1: Born on or before 30th June 2012
c) Applicants for grade 1-8will need to undergo a diagnostic assessment to determine the child’s academic level . This will be conducted for all applicants for grades 1-5.
Applicants will be tested on the previous year’s first term syllabus. The details of the subjects per grade are as follows:-
Grades 1-4: English, Math and 2nd Language
Grades 5-8: English, Math, Science and 2nd Language
- The selected candidates will then be called for an interaction with the Principal.
- The interview focuses on
- Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
- A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first installment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- The fee payment needs to be done through Demand Draft or online payments
Details are as follows:
Name of Beneficiary: DEENS EDUCATIONAL TRUST – GUNJUR
Bank Name; AXIS BANK Ltd
Branch; MARATHAHALLI – BANGALORE
Account Number; 914020049679780
Type of Account; CURRENT
IFSC Code; UTIB0000300
After completing the transaction, You would need to send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a signed copy of the declaration form for admission
1. Transaction Receipt No:
2. Date of Transaction.
3. Amount of Transaction:
4. Name of the Student:
5. Class of the Student:
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission.
Fee structure and payments schedule for the academic year 2018-19 is as follows
|DEENS ACADEMY GUNJUR ROAD- Payment of fees in Rupees|
|CLASS||Component 1||Component 2||Component 3||Total||Processing fees|
|Grades I to 8||63,000||35,000||17,000||1,15,000||25,000|
|Last date of payment||At the time of admissions||5th September
|At the time of Admission|