“The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
KiDeens Borewell road is located 1km from The Deens Academy ECC road and is a pure kindergarten environment which is feeder school for the Deens Academy- Gunjur campus. The school caters to children from ages 2 years to 6 years ( Toddlers, Playgroup, Lower kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten) and children graduate into Grade 1 at the Gunjur campus after completion of UKG.
We have completed admissions for year 2017-18.
Application forms for the year 2018-19 will be available online for Toddler, Playgroup and LKG only from October 2017. We are not processing applications for new admissions to UKG for 2018-19 .
For applying you would need soft copies of your photographs ( child and parents), birth certificate and the immunisation record. After submission there will be an interview call sent by email based on which admission is processed.
This process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email,email@example.com or by telephone at the Gunjur campus 7676617788, 9845008461,7338452405/7338452406 She will assist you during the admission process. School tours are possible only on Saturdays (except 2nd Saturday) between 9am and 12noon.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Application for the academic year 2018-19 is processed for kindergarten based on the following criteria
- a) First come first serve
- b) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is (please do not request otherwise)
Toddlers: Born on or before 30th June 2016
Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2015
LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2014
UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2013
- c) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
- d) There is verbal interaction with children for applicants of LKG and UKG
- e) A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first instalment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- The fee payment needs to be done through Demand Draft or online payments
Details are as follows:
Name of Beneficiary: DEENS EDUCATIONAL TRUST – KIDEENS
Bank Name; AXIS BANK
Branch; MARATHAHALLI – BANGALORE
Account Number; 913020047939694
Type of Account; CURRENT
After completing the transaction, You would need to send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a signed copy of the declaration form for admission
1. Transaction Receipt No:
2. Date of Transaction.
3. Amount of Transaction:
4. Name of the Student:
5. Class of the Student:
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2017 -18 is as follows:
|KiDeens Borewell Road- Payment of fees in Rupees|
|Component 2||Component 3||Total||Processing fees|
|Last date of payment||At the time of admissions||5th Sept 2017||5th Jan 2018||At the time of Admission|