“The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
KiDeens Borewell road is located 1km from The Deens Academy ECC road and is a pure kindergarten environment .
The school caters to children from ages 2 years to 6 years ( Toddlers, Playgroup, Lower kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten) and children graduate into Grade 1 at the main campuses- Gunjur/Whitefield after completion of UKG . This is informed to you based on your location when we send you an approval of your application for admission of your child.
Application forms for the year 2018-19 will be available online for Toddler, Playgroup, LKG and UKG from October 4th 2017 at 9am.
For applying you would need soft copies of your photographs ( child and parents), the child’s aadhar card number, birth certificate and the immunisation record. After submission there will be an interview call sent by email based on which admission is processed.
Interactions for new applicants would be conducted on the following dates and timings only on invitation
LKG: 13th October 9am to 10am
UKG and Toddler: 17th October 8.30am to 10:30am.
This process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email,firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the Gunjur campus 7676617788, 9845008461,7338452405/7338452406 She will assist you during the admission process.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Application for the academic year 2018-19 is processed for kindergarten based on the following criteria
1) First come first serve
2) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is (please do not request otherwise)
- Toddlers: Born on or before 30th June 2016
- Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2015
- LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2014
- UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2013
3) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
4) There is verbal interaction with children for applicants of LKG and UKG
5)A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first installment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- The fee payment needs to be done through Demand Draft or online payments
Details are as follows:
Name of Beneficiary: DEENS EDUCATIONAL TRUST – KIDEENS
Bank Name; AXIS BANK
Branch; MARATHAHALLI – BANGALORE
Account Number; 913020047939694
Type of Account; CURRENT
After completing the transaction, You would need to send the following details to email@example.com along with a signed copy of the declaration form and copy of Aadhar card for processing the admission
1. Transaction Receipt No:
2. Date of Transaction.
3. Amount of Transaction:
4. Name of the Student:
5. Class of the Student:
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2018 -19 is as follows:
|KiDeens Borewell Road- Payment of fees in Rupees|
|Component 2||Component 3||Total||Processing fees|
|Last date of payment||At the time of admissions||5th Sept 2018||5th Jan 2019||At the time of Admission|