1. The Computer Lab helps children with basic skills like typing, creative, word documents, power points etc.
2. MindSpark at the Math Lab ensures differential learning through animated themes to reinforce Math concepts taught in class.
3. The Junior activity room allows the teacher a cozy space to open the windows of Social Sciences by demonstrating simple experiments to little children.
4. The language lab hones reading and listening skills of children where they explore the nuances of the English language.
5. The Junior Library stacks age appropriate books which the children enjoy reading at school and borrowing it to complete it at home.