- Students must be dressed in complete uniform on all days. We have a zero tolerance policy towards tardy uniform.
- Girls are permitted to wear only studs in their ears. Any other jewellery is not permitted and shall be confiscated. Boys are not permitted to wear any jewellery.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their child/children wear/s clean undergarments.
- All boys must keep their hair short. Exceptions on religious grounds will be made.
- Girls upto grade 8 with long hair should tie their hair into 2 plaits along with a black hair band. Girls of grade 9 above are permitted to wear their hair in a single plait or pony tail, tied back with black bands only.
- Hair streaking, hair extensions, coloured lip balms, nail polish and shortening of shirt sleeves among girl students is prohibited. Children found violating this rule will not be allowed to class until it is rectified.
- One extra set of clothes and undergarments should be sent with the student by the first week of school in a labelled bag for all children up to Grade -3. Students are permitted to wear watches only from grade 5 upwards.
- An oversized t-shirt tagged with the student’s name has to be sent for art and pottery for all students.
- Students of grades 1-12 should wear the sports uniform on Wednesdays.
- Students are expected to wear their neckties on Mondays and on special events.
- On occasions when children are permitted to wear coloured clothes to school, we require them to be in formal clothing which is suitable for the school atmosphere. Boys and girls of grades 5 and above need to wear clothing that ends below their knees. Children who wear clothing which is inappropriate will be asked to change even if it is their birthday
- Students are expected to wear the caps and sweaters as per the school uniform code only.
All Uniform requirements are available at the ‘Proshop’ operated by our vendor YOUNIFORM. After the initial sale is completed Pro-Shop accepts order through their Online Portal or you also order via email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the customer care on : Mr Venu: email@example.com. , 7795648490,Mr. Ganesh :09582210951.
1. Pro Shop Supervisor : Venu Gopal :7795648490, 7338522136,
2. Sales Manager : Parvesh Tomar :09999538625 Email: parvesh.tomar@youniform
3. Director : Sachin Sahni : 09971385890 Email:Sachin.you