- The bus facility is available for those who require it for a safe journey to school and back.
- Children shall adhere strictly to the set guidelines.
- Maintain discipline on the bus so that the bus driver’s attention is not distracted.
- Be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is due to arrive. The bus will not wait for late comers.
- Do not jump onto or off a moving bus.
- Never stand or walk in front or behind a stationary bus.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop. Do not run to the bus, walk in a queue instead.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting in the bus is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all time.
- The staff on the bus is authorized to monitor student behaviour.